Friday, November 7, 2008

Viva la fashion Revolution!

Cory and I have some amazing and talented friends.


Meet Grant and Judy.


I will leave it to you to figure out which one is which.

Grant and Judy believe that you are your own art.

So they tag teamed it up, and started their own clothing as art line, Please Dress Up!

Here are some of their pieces, all of which I love and adore and would tackle a girl for.

These two are from their Pleats + Ruffles collection.
 I heart pleats and/or ruffles!

And these two are from their La Vie Parisienne collection-


So fantastic.

You can check them and all their amazing coolness out over at Please Dress Up! 
or on their MySpace.
They were also featured here and here.

So you can easily see why they have become as successful as they have been.  And plus, how freaking adorable is Judy?! They are a total hit up in San Francisco, where they live now.  But my friends, they are leaving us for further fashion fame.  Alas, they are moving to Paris.

How effing cool is that?!

Cory and I love them, and wish them all the best.

And we can't WAIT to visit!

xoxo-
J.Danger


1 comment:

Megkathleen said...

Very cool line - I wish there stuff was available somewhere in Seattle. I loved the yellow dress and the cape that's on their site.