I totally stole this from Tara over at Books and Cooks-
You should be reading her ANYWAY because she's got an awesome blog over there that I love reading.
So here is my stolen (and not won or given! oops...) list of sevens-
7 things I did before (before what? kids?! HA! I can't even remember.)
1. read just for fun
2. stayed up very very late
3. went out on the weekends
4. wore very short skirts
5. work full time and then some
6. listen to very loud obnoxious music
7. went to lots of concerts and hot rod shows
7 things I do now
4. try to remember to call my family
5. cannot imagine life without the Internet
6. laundry / clean
7. keep my eyes on the prize
7 things I want to do
1. Hang up my ph.D and get used to the title "Dr. Danger"
2. Publish a book
3. Just hang out with my husband
4. Live to see my child as happy healthy and productive members of society
5. Read all the books in my library (ha!)
6. travel a LOT
7. Host holidays at my house
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Cory's artistic talent
2. Cory's awesome sense of humor
3. Cory's stability
4. Cory's patience
5. Cory's imagination
6. Cory's parenting ability
7. Cory's ability to put up with me
7 Favorite Foods
1. big salads with oil and vinegar, chicken, almonds, s&p&garlic, a little cheese (totally hungry now)
3. Margherita Pizza
4. Ice Cream
5. Coffee and Diet Coke
6. My mom's enchiladas
7. Steak (who would have ever thought!)
7 things I Say Most Often
1. Yes he does look JUST like his dad....I know...
2. Oy Vey!
3. Let's go, Boyos
4. Don't pick your nose
5. Don't poke your brother
6. Hands to yourself.
7. Is that poop?
That was fun! Thanks Tara!